8 facts daw
In the 8 facts about you, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I like love stories. I'm not fond of uber-mushy stuff, pero mahilig akong magbasa at manood ng stories with romantic angles. Basta ba maganda or unique. Pero mas gusto ko yung di masyadong touchy-feely na characters. Haha. Unexpected ba?
2. I can sit in front of the computer for 15 hours and my eyes never hurt. (Adik!)
3. I hate surprises. Really.
4. Pag di tayo close, unless it's for an official or legal thingy, I'd say my birthday is the date one day after my real birthday. Basta.
5. My college graduation picture was the first time I smiled for a formal pictorial. (Yup, ganun ako kalala noon.)
6. When I'm bored or depressed, I do karaoke in front of the PC. Pero Japanese. Haha.
7. I can't dance. Kung kaklase kita nung high school, malamang alam mo na to. Lalo na kung naging partner pa kita sa social dance sa PE. Hehe.
8. My life after the next two months is a complete blur. I have no idea what could happen. No plans, no expectations, no anything. (Some of you are surprised, ne?)
I tag - tahnee, viktr, kenet, kel, kay, candice, rich, alia (waah, wala na kong ma-tag! so i tagged myself on the other blog. haha.)

9 Comments:
Anna, I have a little something for you.... Guess what? Teka...matutulog na pala ako... :=D
Hahaha. Nananadya! =P
*lol* @ 5 and 7...
yung #7 is a classic. I so can relate..kasi ganyan din ako.
yung #5 naman baligtad tayo..i always smile sa formal photos kaso laging pangit ang labas. seryoso dapat pero nagiging comedy.
Hehe. Di pala ako nag-iisa sa # 7...
I've got #7 too! Haha.
weehh.. i dont believe in #7!!! hahaha!
^ Weh? What dya mean you don't believe in # 7? Kung sakin lang, may ebidensyang vid pa... haha.
ok ka naman sa interpretative dance ah! hehe
Well, in fairness, 92 tayong tatlo dun! "Everybody hurts", lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home