naks, very good
Finally, the report for Cell Bio's done. As in DONE. Made, crammed over, presented and apppreciated. In summary, it's Shrek with the voice of a "totoy na bakla" (haha), Faye-ona (Fiona) with my choir voice, Donkey singing Bebot and Baby, Come Back; and a Pinay posing to be a Chinese doctor voiced over in English (labo ba?).
Groupmates: Galing natin, naka-"very good" pa! Kung kailan super seniors na tayo, tsaka pa tayo naka-perfect ng ganitong movie! Hehe. Well done, guys. :D
Thanks to Ben for the crucial special participation. The best si Donkey! Special thanks to lappie top for cooperating.
Apologies to Kay for harassing the speakers. T_T Partly clumsiness and tangled cables.
I hope I can acquire the whole clip soon, still in Movie Maker project format, so I can try to convert it into a real movie file. *pats PC* We can do this. Para ma-upload dito, nyahaha.
Groupmates: Galing natin, naka-"very good" pa! Kung kailan super seniors na tayo, tsaka pa tayo naka-perfect ng ganitong movie! Hehe. Well done, guys. :D
Thanks to Ben for the crucial special participation. The best si Donkey! Special thanks to lappie top for cooperating.
Apologies to Kay for harassing the speakers. T_T Partly clumsiness and tangled cables.
I hope I can acquire the whole clip soon, still in Movie Maker project format, so I can try to convert it into a real movie file. *pats PC* We can do this. Para ma-upload dito, nyahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home