10.25.2005

Addicted.Scared.Stupid.

my back is killin' me. ive become so lazy that my back now ached. i read that back pains can be a result of weight gain. holy. i definitely need to lose weight. good thing is, im working out a bit again. 30 sit-ups and 50 leg lifts aren't so bad for a start, i guess.
current addiction: 3 movies - eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, 50 first dates, love actually
love stories? er, yeah. i dont know why, but i can watch them all five times and still be pleased.
From love actually---
Jamie (Colin Firth): Beautiful Aurelia... I've come here with a view to asking you... to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person because I hardly knows you but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England. Of course I don't expecting you to be as foolish as me, and of course I prediction you say no... but it's Christmas and I just wanted to... check. (in bad Portuguese)
funny but sweet.
---------
LEAVING is easier than being the one left, isn't it? so that's what you are doing. you just drop a cold shoulder hoping that i would be mad enough to stay away from you. hope all you want, but im not gonna let you out the easy way. you always said that you want to be understood, but never try to understand other people. that is the lamest thing ive ever heard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain Mistress said...

i think i know where that last part of your blog post came from. ^_~

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home