HEALTH ADVISORY: I Am Contagious
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Hell, I wish there IS nothing seriously wrong with me. The semester just reopened and I’m flu stricken – hoarse voice, wheezing breaths, runny nose, headaches and all. Being a bit panicky too, well… *deadly cough* my deadline’s next week! And I haven’t written anything on the friggin form! Maybe my worst fear is entering the inevitable world of reality, although I’m starting to feel like it’s a big joke. That nothing’s really supposed to happen. That I have just been given the cheap, snag-free opportunity to dream and feel the drive. Again.
What qualifies a dreamer to be in the triumphant circle anyway? What’s the point of working your ass up when everything’s gonna be ruined by sheer bad luck, and uh… not-so-perfect genes? Fool’s analogy: if you aim your arrows too high and miss the target, it has two possible destinations – get stuck in the trees OR hit the ground hard. Oh yeah, I still hope I could get stuck in the trees; at least I got somewhere.
What qualifies a dreamer to be in the triumphant circle anyway? What’s the point of working your ass up when everything’s gonna be ruined by sheer bad luck, and uh… not-so-perfect genes? Fool’s analogy: if you aim your arrows too high and miss the target, it has two possible destinations – get stuck in the trees OR hit the ground hard. Oh yeah, I still hope I could get stuck in the trees; at least I got somewhere.
this day could not get any worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home