10.10.2007

Tell me what your desktop looks like and I'll tell you who you are. Lol.


So that's my desktop. All gloomy and dark and messed up. I can't even bother to erase the downloads that were initially stored in the desktop. There's even that fake Harry Potter 7 e-book that I actually finished reading a few days before the real book's release. And i only have two games installed right now, Monopoly and Lemonade Tycoon 2. It's a sad desktop really, nothing much to wonder about.


My Desktop Free View Instructions:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

press Print Screen then paste on Paint

I tag...
Anyone who wants to be tagged. (Tamad na ko mag-isip eh.Haven't slept a wink in 33 hours.)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Don't worry, my desktop's pretty messy too. =)

4:03 PM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

P.S. Try to get some sleep na. okie?! ^_^

4:05 PM  
Anonymous verna santiago said...

^ yeah. go to sleep!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Haha. Nag-overnight kami sa lab sa school... walang tulugan, as in. Dinaan ang antok sa kain. Sayang naman ang oras na itutulog eh. Pero I get hyper pag gising ng ganito katagal, hehe.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Felipe Cunanan said...

AHA!!! you have a moovy maeker, you yuz alcohol, and monopoly. My desktop is teh boredom.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Jewel Angeles said...

Ah I'm a big fan of emo-people wallpapers. You should see my PHONE wallpapers puro rainy emo-people shots. Yung mga tipong nakatalikod or hindi nakatingin sa camera, but fashionably so. Hehe. Love it.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ O diba... It's sad pero somehow nice to look at.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home