11.11.2007

Dimsum, Noodles and a Jacket

Then it was pizza and roses. Now it's Chinese food and a jacket.

Somehow I ended up choosing the most congested and inconvenient of all days in Quiapo, a Friday. People flocked to the church and the surrounding plaza for the weekly mass; adding to the already disordered Carriedo markerplace. But then my desperation due to recent incidents led me to endure standing for an hour in the plaza watching the priest from the projector screen. A drizzle followed after the mass which I thought was some kind of blessing (or so I hoped).

Anyway I was so hungry after that; but my onee-chan took me out for a lunch treat. Yay! Siomai and Noodles! And the best part was that it was free. JOKE. Hehe.

Then the next stop was the SM Clearance Outlet nearby, which was kind of frustrating 'cause I intend not to buy anything for a while due to budget constraints. But I learned that even a person as frugal, ehem... as kuripot as me, just won't be able to resist some things.

Guess what, I got this super cool jacket for 200 pesos!


Thank you, onee-chan!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly de Guzman said...

sweet. :)

1:15 AM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Ano 200 lang?! Uy, that's a steal...

5:05 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ diba? Mega sale talaga forever sa SM Clearance Outlet... If I had more money, I could've bought a lot of stuff pa.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Ehrm, I've never been there. But by the looks of it, mura nga talaga. Thanks for this. Alam ko na kung saan mamimili. Haha!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Amary Mei said...

now i know where you can drag me for shopping XD malapit na! $_$

12:01 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ Lol. I'm gonna drag ya, pero not for shopping! Joke! Hehe.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home