11.01.2007

I am Green-minded.

Wow. Again, another quiz that got it right.

                            
        What Color is Your Brain?    
    

GREEN:

At work or in school: I work best by myself.  I like to focus on my ideas until my desire for understanding is satisfied.  I am easily bored if the subject holds no interest to me.  Sometimes, it is hard for me to set priorities because so many things are of interest.
With friends: I may seem reserved.  Although my thoughts and feelings run deep, I am uneasy with frequent displays of emotion.  I enjoy people who are interesting and of high integrity.
With family: I am probably seen as a loner because I like a lot of private time to think.  Sometimes, I find family activities boring and have difficulty following family rules that don't make sense to me.  I show love by spending time with my family and sharing ideas and interests.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home