Pizza and Pink Roses
=D.
I hated surprises. I still do. But I guess there's an exception... not if it involves Italian food and roses. Hehe.
I'm running out of things to say. Just...
Thank you all.
Thanks Kenet for asking them to come and for suggesting Sbarro kahit wala naman kaming choice (Joke! Ikaw lang naman kasi ang mahilig talaga sa Sbarro.); Kel and Hernie for bringing the flowers (tsk, guy na may dalang pink? Haha.) and coming back kahit gabi na, Mikki for coming even though you had an exam, Faye and Daal for being there, Kay for the chat the night before and for coming din, and Raymond for texting that he can't make it. (Tampo. xD Hehe.)
I loved the pink roses. <3 They matched my shirt... hehe.

When I get my actual schedule, let's have another one, okay?
I hated surprises. I still do. But I guess there's an exception... not if it involves Italian food and roses. Hehe.
I'm running out of things to say. Just...
Thank you all.
Thanks Kenet for asking them to come and for suggesting Sbarro kahit wala naman kaming choice (Joke! Ikaw lang naman kasi ang mahilig talaga sa Sbarro.); Kel and Hernie for bringing the flowers (tsk, guy na may dalang pink? Haha.) and coming back kahit gabi na, Mikki for coming even though you had an exam, Faye and Daal for being there, Kay for the chat the night before and for coming din, and Raymond for texting that he can't make it. (Tampo. xD Hehe.)
I loved the pink roses. <3 They matched my shirt... hehe.

When I get my actual schedule, let's have another one, okay?

10 Comments:
hhmmm....
^ Hehe.
*hug*
Indeed, let's have another one. :D
baket??? ano nga bang meron?
Secret muna. Hehe. Yung ibang tao dyan, hush lang... ^_~
ano ba yon...hmmmp ang kire naman
Ang showbiz mo, Anna. Pa-secret secret ka pa dyan. ;p
Awww but a bouquet. Sweet, no matter the occasion. :)
I smell showbiz! *lol*
yeah.....showbiz talaga!!!
Haha. Showbiz ba? Hehe. Hayaan nyo na.
Post a Comment
<< Home