Random Thoughts and Jitters
Judgment day is near. (While writing this, I'm just taking a well-needed break from thesis mode.)
First random thought: So anyway, I just saw this on TV: Korean pop star Rain is in the new Clear Men commercial! Yes, CLEAR - Unilever's well-publicized anti-dandruff shampoo. That was rather unexpected, considering I last saw him with dyed hair; and I was actually too busy processing the thought in my head that I forgot to see if his hair was any blacker this time. Lol. As far as I know, in anti-dandruff shampoo campaigns; the blacker, the better. I guess it has something to do with the better contrast to white flakes. Anyhoo, I'll just have to watch out for the next rerun so I could check his hair color. Haha. I already kinda like Clear, the shampoo, so having Rain there doesn't do much in my product likeability meter. Besides, it actually seemed more like he advertised himself rather than the product. He's being all cool and sleek then says "My name is Rain." Lol.
Second random thought: I haven't cleaned up my place in the lab yet, 'cause I want everything to be done before I pack up. However, I've taken my cages and remaining rats home; and sis is planning to adopt my favorite albino rat Rein. Their eyes are a little pinker than usual, contrary to the blood-red hue that I was used to. Well, I haven't fed them in weeks... I'm actually surprised they're still alive so I guess I can settle for light-colored eyes. Haha. And by the way, if you are interested, you can check out my rats album in the Photos page for new rat pics.
Third random thought: CAGES FOR SALE!!! Since I don't know what to do with them and I also need moolah, I'm selling my cages. They're actually bird cages, sizes 9"x14" and 9"x16". They were only used for around two months, so they're in fairly good condition (which will be in even better state when I clean and repaint them). 28 in stock. Contact me for info and price negotiation. Wehehe. Eto na naman ako, nag-aadvertise, pasensya na.
Now that I've unloaded the excess stuff that's been hogging some of my important brain space, I return to thesis mode.
First random thought: So anyway, I just saw this on TV: Korean pop star Rain is in the new Clear Men commercial! Yes, CLEAR - Unilever's well-publicized anti-dandruff shampoo. That was rather unexpected, considering I last saw him with dyed hair; and I was actually too busy processing the thought in my head that I forgot to see if his hair was any blacker this time. Lol. As far as I know, in anti-dandruff shampoo campaigns; the blacker, the better. I guess it has something to do with the better contrast to white flakes. Anyhoo, I'll just have to watch out for the next rerun so I could check his hair color. Haha. I already kinda like Clear, the shampoo, so having Rain there doesn't do much in my product likeability meter. Besides, it actually seemed more like he advertised himself rather than the product. He's being all cool and sleek then says "My name is Rain." Lol.
Second random thought: I haven't cleaned up my place in the lab yet, 'cause I want everything to be done before I pack up. However, I've taken my cages and remaining rats home; and sis is planning to adopt my favorite albino rat Rein. Their eyes are a little pinker than usual, contrary to the blood-red hue that I was used to. Well, I haven't fed them in weeks... I'm actually surprised they're still alive so I guess I can settle for light-colored eyes. Haha. And by the way, if you are interested, you can check out my rats album in the Photos page for new rat pics.
Third random thought: CAGES FOR SALE!!! Since I don't know what to do with them and I also need moolah, I'm selling my cages. They're actually bird cages, sizes 9"x14" and 9"x16". They were only used for around two months, so they're in fairly good condition (which will be in even better state when I clean and repaint them). 28 in stock. Contact me for info and price negotiation. Wehehe. Eto na naman ako, nag-aadvertise, pasensya na.
Now that I've unloaded the excess stuff that's been hogging some of my important brain space, I return to thesis mode.

3 Comments:
Hmm. Clear. Crush ko yung isa. What's his name? The 20-something year-old who was randomly advocating the use of Clear? THAT dude is a CUTIE!!! Forget Rain, I want that other dude! Hehe.
And oh. Sorry. Napakalayo ng "comment" ko sa blog mo. Whoops.
^ Haha. That's okay. Actually later on ko lang napansin na cute nga yung other guy. Hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home