1.22.2008

Where's my Genie?

If I had a genie, I would probably be wishing for love, peace and happiness. Lol. I wonder how he'd get around that. If everyone would wish for such long-term things, we should all probably be dead the next day. Haha. So let's go past the pretentious crap and see what crazy stuff I want this year.

I was tagged by Jewel.

JOB. This actually just comes from that deeply rooted desire for money. Cold hard cash, or something better like in the form of a string of digits on my monthly bank statement. It would be really cool to just win the lottery but getting a paycheck from a kickass profession would be so much cooler. Besides, my brain wouldn't stand being a bum for too long.

A PIECE OF FANCY PAPER.  Also known as a diploma.  No biggie, it's just that little reward for all the blood, sweat, and tears (uh, literally speaking).

A CARD. Or two cards, for that matter. One that claims itself to be a license (whoa, it seems I'm considering it) and another one that could be an ID for grad school (whoa, I didn't realize I was considering this either). 

A FLASH DRIVE. I want a new one with more space but it doesn't hurt to wish for this 8GB SanDisk Cruzer Contour Drive. My brother already has a 4GB Cruzer Micro, which he never forgot to dangle in front of my face. Oh, that bragger. So why 8GB? Pictures. Music. Video. Backup. Added coolness. And so that I could be that bad little sister who likes to outdo her brother.


A PLANE TICKET. Maybe I just want to live somewhere else for a while. I don't know. I don't care if it's a round trip ticket to the ends of the world for a week, I'm still biting it. My brother took that one in the picture... hehe. I just realized he was as obsessed as me in trying to take pictures of everything... e.g. doing endless macro shots of stuff like dewdrops, bugs, dessert and even dust in the keyboard.


I have no one to pass this on to, so I'm going to tag YOU. But, should I think of anyone in particular, this entry will be edited promptly. 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jewel Angeles said...

You can't tag me. Beh. ;p
And oh RIGHT a license! I should want one. But I don't. It's a hassle eh. And hmmm a diploma sounds good but I doubt I'll get it 2008. Nor am I close. Hahahaha.

Hey yo Anna O are you based there, wherever it is you are now, that place with snow? (LOL I'm just making myself sound soooo smart, huh?) Or was that just a vacation?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Nah. I'm already terribly missed so I'm coming back. Lol. (Yeah, and that's me trying to sound so modest)

Hopefully my next victim shall be tagged. Hehe.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

I still have to do the other tag so you can't tag me. Lol.

And you are right about the fancy piece of paper. It's like the receipt for all the blood, sweat, and tears spent for those years. Not that it does something so magical...

8:56 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

You can do that one first... no prob. Wala lang talaga ako ma-tag. Hehe.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home