3.08.2008

Thanks ten times over.

Kelly tagged me.

The rules are to post ten things that have made you happy recently as an exercise in gratitude. I should say that I had trouble coming up with ten things, when I thought it should be easy. Well...

1. A phone call I made to Pinas on Valentine's day.

2. A black dress on sale that actually fits me.

3. Success in strategic packing of a box I've been obssessed with recently.

4. An episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live. (It was funny when he said something about American Idol 7 being the "gayest" season ever. Haha.)

5. A chance to formally graduate.

6. Finishing five chapters of a new original fic.

7. A new desktop PC with an acceptably speedy internet connection.

8. A weekend getaway to the ends of the world. (More like, snowy northern US.)

9. Two solar keychains I bought in WI. (Sorry guys walang pasalubong... lintik sa mahal yung dalawang pirasong keychain na yun. $3 each!)

10. Strangers I met in the most unusual circumstances: A med school survivor waiting to be an M.D., a guy from NY, and a feisty Pinoy who doesn't a have a single Tagalog word in the internal vocabulary; who gives me headaches.  

I tag ANYONE who reads this, except those who've done it already.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Congratulations! ;)
And the keychain's price is OA nga. Heh.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous verna santiago said...

naintriga ako..wala lang.. hehe... =)

9:27 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ Ngek. Intriga na naman... haha. And thanks KC, sa wakas! Hehe.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home