. . . BSc
Eto na yun.
If it still seems unbelievable that I already graduated during last year's first term... perhaps marching officially in the academic gown erases all doubts.
From here on out, we will be known as [insert name here], BSc.
Congratulations mga ka-batch! To my original batch, especially thesis mates... Yadz, Mel, Kay, Jaz, Terence, Arlin, Rey, Faye, Kate, Ann, Lola Ben, Kuya Gian, Ate George, and Kuya James. (I hope I didn't forget anyone.) To beloved '04 people who we've been closest to. To microbiology and molecular bio labmates... Joram, Ate Tinay and Ate Tin. Double hurrays for the Biochem cum laudes who definitely deserved it.
I'm sure not one of us will forget all the sweat, blood, tears, damaged brain cells and moments verging on mental illness. But then admit it, somehow we loved the torture. We grew our thick skins along with perhaps the only people who understood our obssession for nerdiness even with the seemingly unreasonable agony that came with it.
I saw Faye's old sketch in the lab board and noticed the people were all smiles. Graduate na pala kasi lahat sa picture.

Now these people are smiling for real.
If it still seems unbelievable that I already graduated during last year's first term... perhaps marching officially in the academic gown erases all doubts.
From here on out, we will be known as [insert name here], BSc.
Congratulations mga ka-batch! To my original batch, especially thesis mates... Yadz, Mel, Kay, Jaz, Terence, Arlin, Rey, Faye, Kate, Ann, Lola Ben, Kuya Gian, Ate George, and Kuya James. (I hope I didn't forget anyone.) To beloved '04 people who we've been closest to. To microbiology and molecular bio labmates... Joram, Ate Tinay and Ate Tin. Double hurrays for the Biochem cum laudes who definitely deserved it.
I'm sure not one of us will forget all the sweat, blood, tears, damaged brain cells and moments verging on mental illness. But then admit it, somehow we loved the torture. We grew our thick skins along with perhaps the only people who understood our obssession for nerdiness even with the seemingly unreasonable agony that came with it.
I saw Faye's old sketch in the lab board and noticed the people were all smiles. Graduate na pala kasi lahat sa picture.
Now these people are smiling for real.
Labels: graduation, greetings, school, upmanila

5 Comments:
no joke?! magkaka , BSc sa dulo? COOL. ahaha.
^ I believe so. Pero you don't officially use it...
Congrats Anna! :)
^ Thanks KC!
Haha. Kelan po pede gamitin?
Post a Comment
<< Home