Kyaaa!
The sleeping otaku has been awoken.
By whom? Ahem. My DVD-crazy friends.(Onee-chan is on vacation leave until August, can we finish everything by then?)



By whom? Ahem. My DVD-crazy friends.(Onee-chan is on vacation leave until August, can we finish everything by then?)
I still need hours and hours to finish the anime series that I've already began watching. I'm in the sixth file of Ghost Hunt, and even though Joey advised me against watching it alone (dapat daw kasama sya), I'm itching to get to the next episode! I need to know what's with Lin-san, hmm. My dvd of La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo has been collecting dust in my room, and I think Animax has finished airing it. I forgot where I was on Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) but courtesy of Joey's cool officemate Ms. Marnz, I might actually finish it sooner than I thought.



In addition to that, there are a couple of these I have yet to start from episode one! Angela, I'll borrow the Saiunkoku Monogatari dvd if and when I have time, haha. I still have several rmvb downloads of Special A and the Nodame Cantabile Europe special in my laptop, geez. And since I'm starting to lose hope that I can finish all 400+ cases of Detective Conan in this lifetime (uggh...), I'm going to settle for the second live-action adaptation for now. Besides, I know dear sister is aching to see the latest Oguri Shun project, hehe.
So girls, bago nyo ko tambakan ng dvds, patapusin nyo muna yung iba... haha. Besides, I'm in the middle of EiC writing/editing these days. Did I also tell you that Joey and I have a screenplay concept in the works?
So girls, bago nyo ko tambakan ng dvds, patapusin nyo muna yung iba... haha. Besides, I'm in the middle of EiC writing/editing these days. Did I also tell you that Joey and I have a screenplay concept in the works?

9 Comments:
Back then I was addicted to Haruhi finished Haruhi on one sitting. Both the Kyon and Haruhi order, and the next day Lucky☆Star naman. ^^
Ako rin dami pending. I'm waiting sa School Rumble Sangakki OVA. first EP is out waiting for Subbers. :P
Omg. School Rumble! Naku, pending din sakin yan... hay.
Right now, I'm still addicted to Ouran HS Host Club that I can re-watch it without regret. :)
I didnt watch Ouran kasi nauna na Sukuru. is it good? Lots of OVAs lalabas ngayong Q4 of 2008, at 2nd season.
^ Laugh trip ang Ouran. Sobra. Minsan it's so gay that's why it's so funny. But the gayness is not a turn-off, most shoujo anime ganun naman talaga.
Special A is good too. Just the same, HS comedy rin. I'm waiting for the subbers to deal with the later episodes.
Ok i'ma download it and watch. sino subber? no issue naman saakin yung type ng anime. wag lang medyo loli. ^^
Genshiken napanood mo na?
Not yet. But I don't think I'll have time for it soon. SARS ata subbers, not sure though.
Tapusin ko muna lahat ng nasa list ko then maybe I'll have time for a new must-watch list.
Genshiken is a must, it's about "how a life of an otaku in japan goes".
I can also give you dozens on your must-watch list. lol. Pero most of them are Slow-paced, slice of life, inside jokes type. But still it's fun. :D
Genshiken is good. also has season 2 na. you can watch season 2 without having to watch season 1 pero watching 1 spices up 2. lol. gets? XD
^ Gotcha. If I ever complete the Special A episodes kay Yuki (laptop), I'll try getting Genshiken. Nakaka-adik "slice of life" anime/manga these days. Which reminds me, you have to read Yamada Taro, one of my fave mangas of all time! (Remeber Vic Zhou's Poor Prince Taro?) Nakakainis tumigil na ata mag-release ang scanlation team.
Anyway, super excited ako sa Moyashimon so I guess yun muna. Haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home