Safe trip, my S630.
Sira ang camera ko. The one my cousin and her fiance gave me last Christmas.
After the Eastwood gimmick last Wednesday, I tried taking pictures of the people as they went home but I noticed my pictures were always out of focus. They were all blurred, distorted and looked like the captured vision of someone who forgot his/her glasses. As soon as I got home, I searched the net for a solution only to discover that my problem was a common defect of that cheap Samsung model... along with many other mysterious defects. The easiest solution is to have it fixed at a service center. But since the camera was bought in the US and the receipts are with my cousin, I'm sending the camera with my aunt so my cousin could have it fixed there under the warranty.
My S630 is traveling tomorrow. It's stopping over in Korea and arriving in Chicago Saturday morning. Ingat sana sya. Lol.
... so I can sell it afterwards.
After the Eastwood gimmick last Wednesday, I tried taking pictures of the people as they went home but I noticed my pictures were always out of focus. They were all blurred, distorted and looked like the captured vision of someone who forgot his/her glasses. As soon as I got home, I searched the net for a solution only to discover that my problem was a common defect of that cheap Samsung model... along with many other mysterious defects. The easiest solution is to have it fixed at a service center. But since the camera was bought in the US and the receipts are with my cousin, I'm sending the camera with my aunt so my cousin could have it fixed there under the warranty.
My S630 is traveling tomorrow. It's stopping over in Korea and arriving in Chicago Saturday morning. Ingat sana sya. Lol.
... so I can sell it afterwards.

5 Comments:
Hahaha! Tama yan! :D
ang cool naman nung cam mo ate...it will travel a great distance...hehe...=)
how i wish i can go with it in a package...so i'll also be in chicago soon.....
have a safe trip, anna's cam!Ü thankiu for the serviceÜ
lol the last line sounds evil.
sasuga laila-chan! (that's our laila-chan!) hidoi... = =;
^ Hehehe. I forgot to add the evil laugh part ala Megumi of Rurouni Kenshin..... xD
Post a Comment
<< Home