There's no use
Ignoring. Denying. Hiding. Or running away.
Maybe pride is just a piece of crap invented by man to justify why he is embarrassed by failure. You want to take it? Fine. You don't have to tell me that the world is unfair, because I know. Tough luck, we all live in it. You'll be surprised once fairness takes my side.
I have to take the wheel and start driving, literally and otherwise.
Girls and boys, it's showtime.
Maybe pride is just a piece of crap invented by man to justify why he is embarrassed by failure. You want to take it? Fine. You don't have to tell me that the world is unfair, because I know. Tough luck, we all live in it. You'll be surprised once fairness takes my side.
I have to take the wheel and start driving, literally and otherwise.
Girls and boys, it's showtime.
Labels: irritated

5 Comments:
ohh. inspired by Incubus - Drive.
I agree.
But then again, it's ok to fail because we all do. The only people who make failure look bad are those who can't accept that they screw up too.
Nasabi ko na to sa mga emo na kilala ko. They didn't listen so sabi ko nalang "Slit wrist plz" ^^^^
Sakto. That's what I mean. :)
Haha. Kahit emo yung post... di ko talaga kaya maging "ganun" ka-emo... haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home