9.11.2009

Of course, I HAVE to blog about it.

So this blog has been dormant for several months. You may choose to blame it on Multiply for redesigning the site, which I suddenly can't seem to navigate... or better blame it on a busy life, studying until my eyebrows fall off (uh, no, not really). And then, there's also Facebook with all these crazy apps that take up 60 percent of my day.

But now, I am blogging. Though majority of my friends don't look at their Multiply accounts anymore, here is where I choose to say my thank yous.

Family, that's a given. People who were generous enough to lend their precious books. Friends, who will constantly remind you how smart you are even though you really aren't but they still want you to feel good about yourself anyway. Facebook friends, who willingly trade Restaurant City ingredients and fight other Mafias in silly games that remind us there's more to the world than organic molecules. Some very good friends, who know nothing about all the chemistry crap but still cared enough to wish that I knew what I was doing. Strangers, who made the toxic life funny, odd and colorful. And to you, you know it's pizza time.

To those who have no idea what this is about, thank you as well. For not knowing. LOL

5 Comments:

Anonymous Daal Liza said...

"To those who have no idea what this is about, thank you as well. For not knowing. LOL"

Haha!! LOL Anna! Thankfully, I know what you're talking about. :P So,what are your plans now? :)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous candice kristine mendoza said...

ate, i am one of them. i was about to say congratulations yesterday but i don't know for what, though i swear i have a hint...

anyhow...i think whatever it is, it went well...so congratulations! ^_^

7:58 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Yes, thank you for the encouragement. :D Hmmm. Plans? As of now, I just wanna see you guys soon, hopefully. XD

2:38 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Yes, thank you for the encouragement. :D Hmmm. Plans? As of now, I just wanna see you guys soon, hopefully. XD

2:39 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Ah, I understand you saw my Facebook wall being populated. Haha. Thanks for the greeting na rin. :D

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home