Defining Stress
I'm stressed. I decided to open up a new business venture with the family and since I had a limited budget, we had to do the labor ourselves. It's beyond normal human effort to be able to accomplish what we have to go through everyday.
Speaking of stress, I was organizing my picture archive when I saw these shots - a testament to the crazy toxic lifestyle we had almost two years ago. It's a good thing I decided to take pictures of our thesis lab board before graduating 'cause these are priceless! Serious yet funny at the same time. Di ko kinaya yung zebrafish, LOL!
I posted this for no reason. I have nothing else to blog about, I guess.
To the best labmates ever. :D
Speaking of stress, I was organizing my picture archive when I saw these shots - a testament to the crazy toxic lifestyle we had almost two years ago. It's a good thing I decided to take pictures of our thesis lab board before graduating 'cause these are priceless! Serious yet funny at the same time. Di ko kinaya yung zebrafish, LOL!
I posted this for no reason. I have nothing else to blog about, I guess.
To the best labmates ever. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home