Biochemistry Pick-up Lines
I grabbed this from Kel's blog. Natawa ako dun sa "alpha carbon", read on so you'll know what I mean.
If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
You must be gibberelin, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.
Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.
I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.
You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
Hey baby, why don't you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.
Everyone knows its not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
Please have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
I also prefer my ribosomes bound...tight. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
You must be gibberelin, because I'm experiencing some stem elongation.
You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.
Hey baby, will a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.
I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.
You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?
Hey baby, why don't you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
Hey, are you an alpha carbon, because you look susceptible to backside attack!
Do you want to extract some protein from my column?
According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.
Everyone knows its not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
How about me and you go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
We can make a mess as I've hired some lysosomes to clean up after.
Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
Please have a smooth endoplasmic reticulum but know that I like it rough, if you know what I mean.
I also prefer my ribosomes bound...tight. Spin me round with your basal body and make sure it's turgid.
Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?

4 Comments:
KATUWA. :)
grabe tawa aco ng tawa!!!
pahiram!! c:
Oh bigsciencewords that can be turned into innuendos, you make me laugh.
Nerds can't get any greener, I guess. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home