Consume Ng Barbecue
Ultimately, there is only one real reason why this entry is restricted. It would destroy whatever respectable impression I have with people who don't know me well enough. You'll get what I mean after reading this:
Friday night. I was on leave for no valid reason whatsoever. Even though I came from Manila that morning, I still had time to nap and go to work... but I chose to take a leave. You can't blame me if I want to escape that Hellish Pit of Fatal Boredom even for just one day. Anyway, taking advantage of my leave, I watched the shows I missed on cable without realizing I dozed off on the couch. My brother took over the TV and ignored my journey to the abyssal dreamland.
A couple of hours into my sleep,
Me: Sino ba yung kasama ko dun sa exam?
Bro: Ano?
Me: Sino yung kasama ko dun sa exam?!
Bro: Well, bakit ako tinatanong mo? (while pulling the computer chair near me)
Me: Duh? Ikaw ang nakaupo dyan!
Bro: So?
Me: Ano ka ba, search mo sa laptop ko!
He kept quiet and continued surfing the net and watching a movie.
An hour later,
Me: ConsumeNgBarbecue.com.
Bro: Ano?!
Me: Consume-ng-barbecue-dot-com.
Bro: Consuming barbecue? (types away in the lappie)
Me: Consume NG!
Bro: Consuming?!
Me: NG! Consume NG! Tsk! (appeared irritated according to bro)
Bro: Gising ka ba o nananaginip lang?
Me: Ano ba, gising ako!
Again, silence. My brother began making mental notes about the conversation and tried not to burst in laughter. Meanwhile, my parents claimed to have heard us talking (slightly arguing) around midnight. So I guess my brother wasn't fooling me... it really happened.
How can you be sleeptalking and be conceited at the same time? I don't know, just ask me when I'm asleep.
Friday night. I was on leave for no valid reason whatsoever. Even though I came from Manila that morning, I still had time to nap and go to work... but I chose to take a leave. You can't blame me if I want to escape that Hellish Pit of Fatal Boredom even for just one day. Anyway, taking advantage of my leave, I watched the shows I missed on cable without realizing I dozed off on the couch. My brother took over the TV and ignored my journey to the abyssal dreamland.
A couple of hours into my sleep,
Me: Sino ba yung kasama ko dun sa exam?
Bro: Ano?
Me: Sino yung kasama ko dun sa exam?!
Bro: Well, bakit ako tinatanong mo? (while pulling the computer chair near me)
Me: Duh? Ikaw ang nakaupo dyan!
Bro: So?
Me: Ano ka ba, search mo sa laptop ko!
He kept quiet and continued surfing the net and watching a movie.
An hour later,
Me: ConsumeNgBarbecue.com.
Bro: Ano?!
Me: Consume-ng-barbecue-dot-com.
Bro: Consuming barbecue? (types away in the lappie)
Me: Consume NG!
Bro: Consuming?!
Me: NG! Consume NG! Tsk! (appeared irritated according to bro)
Bro: Gising ka ba o nananaginip lang?
Me: Ano ba, gising ako!
Again, silence. My brother began making mental notes about the conversation and tried not to burst in laughter. Meanwhile, my parents claimed to have heard us talking (slightly arguing) around midnight. So I guess my brother wasn't fooling me... it really happened.
How can you be sleeptalking and be conceited at the same time? I don't know, just ask me when I'm asleep.

5 Comments:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Anna O this is amazing! :D
I've talked in my sleep before but I don't think I've carried on a conversation evar. ASTIG :D
Nyahaha! That's hilarious. I've never carried on a conversation in my sleep. I blurt out conceited lines when I sleeptalk but doing it at the same time sets a record.
Idol! LOL.
Hilarious. Annabanana sleeptalking. While in sleep you made a pretty good random domain name. Again, you're such a stud.
@Jung: Amazing, right? And embarrassing as well.
@KC: Hehe. Now I'm actually scared to sleep in front of other people. LOL
@FLip: I'm actually considering it as the domain name of a new blog. Haha. It's so random and stupid, it's priceless diba.
leche, i actually went on to search for the URL. hahaha!
my sleep talking was slightly toned down compared to yours. my parents were asking me why i woke up at past midnight of my 19th (?) birthday. alam mo na yun. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home