Manila-ed
For the first time since what felt like 20 years ago, I came home. And Home meant the deadly air pollution + P.Gil pirates + glorious Oble in the UPm garden + Rob + sosyal Midtown + wasted and tortured students + icky hospital sidewalk sludge + a lot more indescribable Manila things. How poetic though, of all times I could have visited, I came when Taft Ave. was semi-flooded and when UPm caught FIRE!
Anyways, I had lunch with Faye, Daal, Mame and Gran in the most upscale fast food we could afford (Kenny Rogers, harhar). The conversation was mostly about: first, our insistence to be refunded with the mistake of a KR staff, then underemployed-ness, get-together plans, my attempt at baking (Big Fail), Mikki's Palawan escapade and our theories of arson and how it could be done spectacularly, LOL.
Also, I got my pasalubong from Palawan:
MV Something (couldn't find a name for it). Thanks Mikki!
Anyways, I had lunch with Faye, Daal, Mame and Gran in the most upscale fast food we could afford (Kenny Rogers, harhar). The conversation was mostly about: first, our insistence to be refunded with the mistake of a KR staff, then underemployed-ness, get-together plans, my attempt at baking (Big Fail), Mikki's Palawan escapade and our theories of arson and how it could be done spectacularly, LOL.
Also, I got my pasalubong from Palawan:
MV Something (couldn't find a name for it). Thanks Mikki!
My S630 came back from the Windy City as well, totally beyond legal warranty-covered repair, but possibly worth saving by our native sidewalk gadget experts. But then my cousin was trying to be the best kind of cousin in the world so she got me this to make up for the cheapness of that thing:

That's the actual color as well (credits to The Tech Brief). Cuteness. Thanks to cuz and to the great friend who offered a great discount. My S630 will be as good as new when I have budget for it and will be available to whoever wants to buy. :) (After ranting about it here, I don't think anyone would.)
Labels: family, regression, school, thecity

15 Comments:
YEAH homecoming...=)
LOL.
The things that make Manila Manila. I srsly miss it now.
oh god, if not for my horrible sked, i would have been there!
I saw you sa Manila weeks ago.
Yun ba yun nung nakita kita sa bus? I haven't been back since that day...
ganda ng cam!!! ahaha!
It's okay Ate Kel. Mapapagod ka lang din kasi traffic nun because of the fire.
May plans daw naman to go to your house diba? I'll make myself free so we can be complete. :)
Diba, I wanted to describe everything pero di kaya... LOL. Basta it's Manila, can't put it all in words.
I actually remembered you and Ate Rich when I was there. :)
Tenchu! Told ya!
Btw, I'm making a post about that book I read nung tumambay tayo. Can't get it out of my head.
Hahahaha!
o dba? saya ng pagtambay natin. mei sariling mundo. ahaha.
special child mga dating!
I was there today. Nagpasa ako ng requirements sa harap ng St. Paul. Haha. Grabe, sa tagal kong hindi nakatambay, naligaw ako sa Rob. Heh. Samantalang dati, kabisado ko yan.
Oh yeah, pa-deadline na nga pala dun. Hehe.
Ako din, naligaw. Goes to show kung gano na katagal ang huling pagdalaw. Hehe.
you're welcome, anna! =)
lagyan na lang ng flag, pirate ship na.. hahaha XD
welcome back, dear camera!!
anna, come home soon!! =)
^ Sure! Ang ganda ng close up ng ship eh, parang ang sarap lagyan ng accesories, mukha na syang totoo. Hehe. Thanks, nasa room ko sya for the mean time, baka kasi may makabangga sa living room eh.
hahaha. akin rin, nasa room ko, nakatago rin. takot baka mabasag.. XD
oo nga eh, ang ganda ng finish! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home