Resignation
I know, our species are going extinct.
Her hubby used to shower me with playful insults every day. But now, he was contented with tapping my arm meaningfully and periodically gave me prolonged pats in the back. I understood. She left us both to rot in this hellish pit of boredom and there was less reason to laugh. (Disclaimer: She's not dead.)
If I was the criminal, they were my husband&wife team of accomplices. They were a more cruel set of smart-asses. I had UP memories in my blood, but they had the whole UP culture in their veins.
Now there's just two of us awkwardly going through this monotony. Maybe he stopped messing with me because this shit is no longer a laughing matter. We can't do crimes if it's just us. But...
Resignation is the way to the Light. We stayed away from the Light better than she did.
(Drama. Haha. It was not meant to be ma-drama though.)
Her hubby used to shower me with playful insults every day. But now, he was contented with tapping my arm meaningfully and periodically gave me prolonged pats in the back. I understood. She left us both to rot in this hellish pit of boredom and there was less reason to laugh. (Disclaimer: She's not dead.)
If I was the criminal, they were my husband&wife team of accomplices. They were a more cruel set of smart-asses. I had UP memories in my blood, but they had the whole UP culture in their veins.
Now there's just two of us awkwardly going through this monotony. Maybe he stopped messing with me because this shit is no longer a laughing matter. We can't do crimes if it's just us. But...
Resignation is the way to the Light. We stayed away from the Light better than she did.
(Drama. Haha. It was not meant to be ma-drama though.)

10 Comments:
If this is about work, I think I get it. :P
bum bum bum.=)
Hmmmm...
Of course, you get it. I know. :)
The post was supposed to be funny. I find it funny that her hubby and I were acting like she died. We're like comforting each other with her loss (but then, duh, it's just resignation). Haha.
I can proudly say na I'm not a bum. Nyahaha.
Joke. Magiging bum ulit ako for sure. Haha.
Hmmm ka dyan?
I don't get what you mean, but sense the weight of it? Haha.
Oh Annabanana. Such a stud, nothing gets through you.
^Oh, Flip. Nothing still gets through me. I know.
Hehe. That's the nice thing about it. When people leave, you actually feel it kasi it's such a closeknit group. Ya know? Ganun samin eh.
Sana ganun din sila sakin when I left. Hehehehe.
Um. Condolences :P
^ Haha. That couple was among the very few people I get along with kasi. Her hubby is still working there, and when he sees me, he's so happy kasi dalawa na kami sa "mourning" stage. LOL
I'm sure ganun din sa inyo pag-alis mo... you were there for more than a year eh.
Post a Comment
<< Home