9.17.2008

Why Do You Ask... WHY?

"Boyfriend?"
> "None."

"Had boyfriends??"
> "No."

"Since birth???" (Notice how the ?s increase.)
> "Yes."

"Owwws????"
> "You don't believe me?"

"Why?????"
> "Well, why do I need a reason?"

This is probably one of the lamest posts I'd ever put in this blog but what the heck, when you're fed up, somethin's just gotta give. Different instances of conversation around a span of a week with different people has triggered a phenomenon called being fed up.

Tell me, my favorite people in the world, do I need a reason to be single? Is WHY that big of a deal? After frequent conversations similar to the one above, guys usually stare at me for a good 5 mins or so, girls gasp in amazement and gays push through with the seemingly endless interrogating. And puhleeease, I am not easy (so don't give me that look)... or gay (especially not THAT look)... or naive.

I don't usually mind being asked, but I DO mind having to explain. My sis said that maybe it's because our kind is becoming an endangered species. Now that's a funny way to put it. :P

So thank you. For not asking me. And for not being stupidly interested in a non-existent explanation. :)


Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Anonymous princess villariña said...

masama sila. ahaha.

they're just tanga. ahaha. strong word. hhmm. nu nga ba?

echoserang frogs lang cla lahat. they don't know the word "tact" kc.

and to those people, MIND YOUR OWN LIFE, AYT?

hindi ung mga nananahimik ginugulo nio. c:

love you baby. c: miss you a lot! c:
mwah!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ Thanks mame!

Layo na ng mga babies mo eh. Hehe.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Weird no? They talk as if you're going to die when you don't have a boyfriend. Tch.
Tapos those people who ask you that question are those who would whine how annoying or fucked up their relationships are. Haha!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Felipe Cunanan said...

Who in God's green earth would ask, "had a boyfriend?" then follows up with "Since birth?" WTF?!! Oh yeah, like i had a boyfriend when i was 6 months old.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous princess villariña said...

no prob baby. c:

and i laughed at the comment just above me. ahaha. wooo. having a bf at 6 months. ahaha. why not.. =p kidding! xD

12:01 AM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Thank you. :) And that's what I find strange... of all the girls in that group, it was a guy who told me. "Buti ka nga, walang sakit ng ulo."

... ok na sana, except that he hinted something weird about me being 'too young for him?'

Hay, weird people. Or maybe, we're the weird ones. Heh, I don't mind. Haha.

3:23 AM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Hahaha, nice one dude! At natawa rin ako dun... next time, I'll say that so I'll be laughing as they shut up.

WTF talaga. But apparently, that's how their world works. It's like high school in an adult's world.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous princess villariña said...

anna, where do you work?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ secret, mame. :)

7:39 PM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

HAHAHAHA!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Yeah right. Ang chaka ng style niya ha. Haha!
It's cool to be weird. And if its too much of a problem for them na wala kang boyfriend, they should like, pay you 50k para maging willing kang magkaboyfriend.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous princess villariña said...

spell madaya:

A-N-N-A

daya tlga. ay ncoo..

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Felipe Cunanan said...

Oo nga Annabanana. Saan ang iyong work?

9:36 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

^ Nyahahaha! What I can say is...this job will make everyone else see me less. :( - that's if we actually see each other. oh well.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous princess villariña said...

anna naman. you should know better. as if ijajudge kita just because i wouldn't like your work. grrr.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

And... Mame, YOU know me better. I meant seeing me "less often". Well, I can't afford to go to Manila just to hang out anyway. I'll let you know when we talk, ok? :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous princess villariña said...

sorry naman. ahaha. misunderstood. ahaha. sana we'll talk soon. hhmp.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home