2.13.2009

Bite Me

This post was inspired by a certain party being cited for expressing some obvious facts about the event of another party whose names you will know but I will not mention. Party number 1 happens to be my friend and we share a common connection with the latter group mentioned. So anyway, to whoever was shocked or offended: you misunderstood the point. Party number 1 was simply stating some facts which was never even negative in nature. If you want negativity, I can say a lot more; but I don't because WE have high respect and love for the institution. Besides, we all know that constructive criticism is healthy. So get me, bite me, I don't care. We did not damage anything and we would never intend to. You don't apologize for telling the truth.

A totally unrelated thought: I am free!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous KC Cervales said...

Right on!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Felipe Cunanan said...

I don't understand your post. Maybe some name dropping would clear things up. lol.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Tigilan mo ko, haha. Gustong gusto kong mag name drop pero next time na lang, LOL.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home