2.17.2009

誕生日おめでとう!

Tanjoubi omedetou, oneechan!

I stayed in Joey's place for about 23 hours overnight to celebrate her birthday... fine, I won't say how old, not here anyway. Hehe. We ate tons of "no-bake" baked mac, chicken, biko and chocolate cake (btw, reimburse it from me! Gomen~). On Valentine's Day, Verna stopped over to complete the Charmed Ones and take part in perhaps the first binge drinking session we've had since 3 or 4 years ago. Naie and Pops were there of course and we were itching to continue the Bleach marathon from last month. We had another visitor, Jay... dude, thanks for coming as well.

In summary,


Due to the incorrect number of candles, her age would remain a mystery for now. LOL

Soju was missing from the party since apparently one of us wasn't able to handle it the last time (ahem), but we still ended up bangag anyway from the lack of sleep. And as always, after all the crazy conversations during the wee hours, I had to finish the last drop of alcohol (why?!).

Hey, look at what I discovered after sunrise! Haha.

Anyhoo, I should say we have to get geared up for the next birthday celebrant (if you know what I mean). Hmm, I want a creative gift. Something more creative than what I gave onee-chan on her birthday (I wrote her a story).



*pictures will be posted in a semi-private album

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous mikki davila said...

happy birthday, joey!!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous anna ofilas said...

Thanks daw for the greeting, gran!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home