Honestly
Yung totoo, mukha na ba akong tinutubuan ng pera sa ilong?
Matingkad bang Lacoste ang mga damit ko at Balenciaga ang dala kong bag? Wtf, di pa nga ako nakakakita ng Balenciaga sa totoong buhay.
Mukha bang pinapacheck ko ang skin ko sa dermatologist? Girl, Pond's lang yan.
Sa tingin mo ba magTatagalog ako kung hindi ako seryoso? I meant it when I said this before, and I mean this even more now.
Just because I'm single doesn't mean I spend all my money on gadgets and fancy clothes. Well, I don't have a PSP even when I can. I have responsibilities and a lot of it involves a future that I can't even assure that I can get to. So don't come to me for money like I'm your ATM card. Do you even care that you haven't paid me a single peso for the loan that I so gladly granted you months ago?
You're nice and smart. I'm sure you have fifty more friends to ask help from. You should know better than to ask me, especially when you still owe me roughly the same amount of money that you're asking for now. I understand your situation though, and I won't question your reasons and the crisis you are facing at present.
Do it with style. I mean, don't pester me every two weeks as if I'm obligated to help you. Like I told you yesterday, if I can, I really would. I won't even ask you to pay me. But I have my thing, like you have yours. Maraming paraan, di madaling hanapin pero may iba pa bukod sa akin.
Don't worry, I'll get something for the kid as soon as I can manage my M&S shirts, Balenciaga bags and my stupid Blackberry. Somebody stop me. :P
Matingkad bang Lacoste ang mga damit ko at Balenciaga ang dala kong bag? Wtf, di pa nga ako nakakakita ng Balenciaga sa totoong buhay.
Mukha bang pinapacheck ko ang skin ko sa dermatologist? Girl, Pond's lang yan.
Sa tingin mo ba magTatagalog ako kung hindi ako seryoso? I meant it when I said this before, and I mean this even more now.
Just because I'm single doesn't mean I spend all my money on gadgets and fancy clothes. Well, I don't have a PSP even when I can. I have responsibilities and a lot of it involves a future that I can't even assure that I can get to. So don't come to me for money like I'm your ATM card. Do you even care that you haven't paid me a single peso for the loan that I so gladly granted you months ago?
You're nice and smart. I'm sure you have fifty more friends to ask help from. You should know better than to ask me, especially when you still owe me roughly the same amount of money that you're asking for now. I understand your situation though, and I won't question your reasons and the crisis you are facing at present.
Do it with style. I mean, don't pester me every two weeks as if I'm obligated to help you. Like I told you yesterday, if I can, I really would. I won't even ask you to pay me. But I have my thing, like you have yours. Maraming paraan, di madaling hanapin pero may iba pa bukod sa akin.
Don't worry, I'll get something for the kid as soon as I can manage my M&S shirts, Balenciaga bags and my stupid Blackberry. Somebody stop me. :P

9 Comments:
Some people just don't learn...
Just my luck. I was gonna borrow money from you, and this entry came up. f*ck! :P
shet, ako din. anna. anyways. :-) tama yan girl. you are not obligated to anybody. magipon para sa sarili. dahil pag ikaw ang mawalan, sila din hindi magpapahiram sa iyo. hay naku. i have seen that many times before in my life. don't commit my mistakes.
Yes, true. I don't understand why they don't get it.
I'll die laughing if you ever borrow money from me. Brace yourself, 'cause in the future, I might be the borrowing pest on your doorstep. LOL
I'm glad di naman mukhang evil yung reaction ko, sir. Thanks for the advice. Naisip ko lang din kasi, no one will save for myself except for... well, me.
Di ka pinanganak para tulungan siya lagi. Because you have your own life!!!!
di ako galit...hahaha
di ka pa binayaran dun sa dating utang? the nerve!
Thanks ate Rich and Kel!
The nerve talaga.
Post a Comment
<< Home